WELLAH TOGETHER IS COMING TO WYNDHAM VALE
Feb 10th 6pm
We are excited to be launching Wellah Together for the very first time in Wyndham Vale at the Aboriginal Community Centre
Get ready to shake up your lifestyle with us. We have a grouse six weeks planned for you and cant wait to cheer you all on!
Wellah Together is for the whole family! So bring the kids.
Spots are limted! Secure your registration here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WellahTogetherWV
For more information and to check out our past Wellah Together programs click here
WELLAH WALKS TO KOKODA 2020
With support from Our Spirit Adventures, Spark Health is excited to bring 'Wellah Walks to Kokoda', a health and wellbeing program that will build and inspire positive Aboriginal youth role models in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
In 2020 we are selecting Aboriginal females aged between 16-19 to become part of our 'Wellah Walks' program and take on the challenge to complete the Kokoda trail in Papua New Guinea from June 27th - July 7th.
The Wellah Women will have the opportunity to:
- Increase resilience and improve their health and well-being
- Grow leadership attributes
- Improve cultural knowledge and strengthen identity
- Learn about the roles Aboriginal soldiers have played on the Kokoda trail
Expressions of Interests are now open!
Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WellahWalk2020
For more information go to the Wellah Walks to Kokoda page
WELLAH WEEKEND IS BACK!
What is a Wellah Weekend?
The EJ Whitten Foundation
partnered with Spark Health to create this brand new event for Aboriginal Men, and we had the most incredible Wellah Weekend together in 2019 and now we're back!
A Wellah Weekend is the most fun you will ever have shaking up your lifestyle!
Wellah Weekend coordinates some of the best facilitators in Aboriginal Health and Well-being from around the state to create an action packed agenda to fuel the mind, body and spirit.
The March 2020 Wellah Weekend features Lowell Hunter (Wayapa Wurruker), Daniel Bolger, Luke Daley and Steve Parker (and heaps more!) specialist workshops throughout the camp.
Wellah Weekend March 2020 Key Information:
- Friday 20th March (5pm) to Sunday 22nd March (3pm)
- Lady Northcote YMCA, Glenmore, Victoria, 1273 Glenmore Rd, Glenmore VIC 3340
- All meals, and activities are supplied at Wellah Weekend. Please bring a blanket.
- Wellah Weekend is a drug and alcohol free event.
- Don't be worried about your fitness! It doesn't matter if you're just starting out or running marathons - Wellah has got you covered!