Spark Heath is a health promotion and Aboriginal Community engagement business. We are experts in designing, developing and delivering health promotion programs, services and resources.
At Spark Health we also consult and sub contract to other organisations and businesses to assist them meaningfully engaging and work in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities.
The team are passionate about preventing the onset and burden of Chronic disease in the Aboriginal and Australian population. We are in the business of adding years to people's lives and we are excited about health!
What do we do?
1. Health Promotion and Aboriginal Consultancy
Spark Health work with you and your organisation to assess your current health promotion activities and Aboriginal engagement plan or activities. We can give advice as to what would fit into your current and perhaps evolving workplace culture and programs.
We can help you with the following activities and functions:
- Grant writing
- Program development and design
- Evaluation and program logics
- Resource development
- Curriculum development
- Workforce development, training and mentoring
- Health policy development
- Aboriginal Community engagement
- Community development
- Event management
2. Spark Signature Preventative Health Programs
Spark Health work with you to assess your individual employees/communities current state of health and wellbeing. We have a suite of Spark Health signature programs to choose from or you can book us for a one off health engagement session to get your school, workplace or Community excited about health, engaged and motivated.
- #Shift : Six (6) Week Health Promotion program for prisoners
- #IDareYa : Six (6) Week Health Lifestyle and Fitness Program for whole of Community
- #Slime: Six (6) Week Children's Interactive Health Education Program
- #Wanda : Ten (10) Week Aboriginal women's health and empowerment program
3. Book us for a Health Engagement Session!
Healthy engagement topics and sessions include:
Drugs and alcohol
Indigenous Games (Yulunga) facilitation
4. Our Merch #OwnYourSpark
Love our Spark merch? Love it even more knowing that the sales of Spark merch goes straight back into Spark health education programs in Aboriginal Kindergartens across Victoria! Get excited about supporting our future generation of Aboriginal health champions!
Please get in contact with our professional team at Spark Health to discuss your needs. We can explore the best options to the make the most effective and relevant impact on the health of your workplace, school, groups or Community and provide you with a quote for our services.
Spark Health Australia Pty Ltd. is a registered Aboriginal business and Supply Nation supplier.