Wellah Weekend is back for 2020!
- Friday 20th March (5pm) to Sunday 22nd March (3pm)
- Lady Northcote YMCA, Glenmore, Victoria, 1273 Glenmore Rd, Glenmore VIC 3340
- All meals, and activities are supplied at Wellah Weekend. Please bring a blanket.
- Wellah Weekend is a drug and alcohol free event.
- Don't be worried about your fitness! It doesn't matter if you're just starting out or running marathons - Wellah has got you covered!
A Wellah Weekend is the most fun you will ever have shaking up your lifestyle!
Wellah Weekend coordinates some of the best facilitators in Aboriginal Health and Well-being from around the state to create an action packed agenda to fuel the mind, body and spirit.
Working for Merch!
Clothing the Gap X Steve Ulula Parker
Every Wellah Fella that joins us on the 2020 Wellah Weekend will be receiving one of these limited edition Clothing The Gap Tee's featuring artwork by Steve Parker.
Steve is a proud Indigenous man with ties to the Yorta Yorta, Erub and BoonWurrung. Steve shares the meaning of his work, titled 'Wellah Fellas':
"This artwork reflects Indigenous men’s journey across Victoria and around Nairm (Port Phillip Bay) to the Wellah Fella’s Djambana (gathering). The Guyeem (Kangaroo) prints connect and track the men’s journey back to their own Country, carrying with them the health and well-being messages from the Wellah Weekend."
Thanks for creating a beautiful piece for our Wellah Fella's Steve! We can't wait to see heaps of legends reppin' them.
Wellah Weekend participants experience:
For more information about the Wellah Weekend, please contact Sarah:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0437584123
EJ Whitten Foundation acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.